Legal and Privacy Statement
Last update on: September 5, 2018
中文 / English
Larspring.com understands the importance of personal information security for you. We will take corresponding measures to ensure the security and controllability of your personal information in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. The Legal and Privacy Statement (the "Policy") applies to the products or services provided to you by Larspring.com (http://www.larspring.com, hereinafter referred to as the "Website"). The Policy explains who we are, how to collect, share and use personal information about you, and how to exercise your privacy rights, etc. The Policy only applies to the personal information we collect through the Website http://www.larspring.com.
Before you use Larspring.com's products or services, please read the Policy carefully and use the related products or services of the Website after your full understanding and consent. Your use of Larspring.com's products or services indicates your full understanding of and consent to the Policy. If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us at the detailed contact information provided at the bottom hereof.
As a professional information exchange website under Reed Sinopharm Exhibitions Co., Ltd., Larspring.com is aimed to be a real, efficient, professional and reliable trading platform for the means of production of health industries. Larspring.com offers online information exchange between the purchasers and the suppliers but does not provide online transaction and paying services. For more information about Larspring.com, please visit here.
With the Policy, you would understand:
1. How we collect and use your personal information
3. How we share, transfer or make your personal information available
4. How we protect and save your personal information
5. How to manage your personal information
6. Protection of minors' information
7. How to update the Policy
8. How to contact us
I. How we collect and use your personal information
(I) The information you voluntarily provide:
The Website may require you to voluntarily provide personal information, such as detailed contact information, including but not limited to your name, job, employer, address, phone number and email address. We use this information for the purposes specified below:
1. Improve products and services;
2. Reply to online inquiry, provide the requested information about Reed Sinopharm Exhibitions, fulfill the online marketing quotation, establish licensed links and use for internal market analysis;
3. Use the email address you provide to regularly send promotional emails about new products, special quotes or other information in which you may be interested in our opinion;
4. Contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e - mail, phone, fax or mail. We may use this information to customize the Website according to your preference.
(II) The information we collect automatically:
When you visit the Website, we may automatically collect some information from your device. In some countries and regions, including those in the European Economic Area, such information may be considered as personal information in accordance with the locally applicable data protection laws.
In particular, the information we automatically collect may include your IP address, device type, device unique identification number, browser type, extensive geographic location (such as country or city level location) and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device interacts with the Website, including pages visited and links clicked.
This information enables us to better understand the visitors who visit the Website, where they come from and what they are interested in on the Website. We use this information for internal analysis purposes, improving the quality and relevance of the Website to visitors.
Cookies are a short piece of text sent to the browser by the website visited by the user. It helps browsers record information about access activities, such as preferred language and other settings. When using the related services, we will send one or more small data files named cookies on your computer or mobile device. The cookies assigned to you are unique and can only be read by Web servers that publish cookies to your domain.
We sent cookies to you to improve your user experience, allowing us to customize the website to better meet your interests or store passwords without having to re-enter them each time. If you do not want to receive cookies, configure your Internet browser to remove all cookies from your computer and hard disk, block all cookies, or issue a warning before storing cookies.
III. How we share, transfer or make your personal information available
We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual outside Larspring.com's service providers, except in the following cases:
1. Obtain your consent or authorization in advance: After obtaining your explicit consent or authorization, we will share your personal information with other parties.
2. Sharing under legal circumstances: we may disclose your personal information as required by laws and regulations, to resolve litigation or disputes, or as required by the administrative and judicial organs in accordance with the law.
3. Sharing with affiliates: In order to facilitate our services to you based on affiliated accounts, recommend information that you may be interested in or protect the personal and property safety of Larspring.com's affiliates or other users or the public from infringement, your personal information may be shared with our affiliates. We only share necessary personal information. If we disclose sensitive information or our affiliates change the intended purposes of any personal information, they will seek your consent again.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except in the following cases:
1. Obtain your consent or authorization in advance: After obtaining your explicit consent or authorization, we will transfer your personal information to other parties;
2. For mergers, acquisitions, or bankruptcy liquidation of Larspring.com's service providers, or other cases in connection therewith, we will require companies and organizations to hold your personal information to be bound by the Policy if personal information is involved in the transfer. Otherwise, we will require them to ask for your permission again.
(III) Public disclosure
1. Our group companies, third-party service providers and partners will handle personal information when providing us with data processing services (such as supporting delivery, providing functions or helping enhance the security of the Website), or for the purposes outlined in the Policy or those we notify when we collect your personal information.
2. Disclose to any competent law enforcement agency, regulatory authority, government agency, court or other third party to, as deemed necessary by us, (i) comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements; (ii) exercise, establish and safeguard our legal rights; and (iii) protect the vital interests of you or any other person.
3. Disclose to actual or potential buyers (and their agents or consultants) who are closely related to any actual or proposed purchase or acquisition of any part of the business, to the extent that we have notified buyers of using your personal information only for the purposes disclosed in the Policy.
4. Any other person with your consent.
IV. How we protect and save your personal information
(I) Information protection
We value personal information security and will take reasonable and practical measures to protect your personal information:
1. We will take security protection measures generally accepted in the industry, including reasonable systems and security technologies, to prevent unauthorized access, modification, and loss of your personal information.
2. We only allow the persons authorized to access personal information, and set strict access control and monitoring mechanisms for this purpose. We also bind all persons who may come into contact with your personal information by corresponding confidentiality obligations. Those who fail to fulfill the obligations may be investigated for legal liabilities or no longer cooperate with Larspring.com.
3. We will take all reasonable and practical measures to avoid collecting uncorrelated personal information. We will only retain your personal information for the period required to achieve the purposes described in the Policy unless it is necessary to extend the retention period or allowed by laws.
4. The Internet is not entirely secure. Communication methods with other users, such as e-mail, instant messaging, and social software, cannot be fully encrypted. We recommend that you use complex passwords when using such tools, and take care to protect your personal information.
5. Though the Internet is not entirely secure, we will do our best to ensure the security of any information you send to us. If our physical, technical, or management protective facilities are destroyed, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, alteration, or destruction, and damages to your legitimate rights and interests, we will assume corresponding legal liabilities.
(II) Information preservation
In the event that we have a continuing legal business that requires the retention of personal information, we will retain the information collected from you (e.g. providing you with requested services, complying with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
Otherwise, we will delete or anonymize your information; if impossible (for example, since your personal information is already stored in the backup archive), we will safely store your personal information without any further processing until it can be deleted.
V. How to manage your personal information
Your rights include:
1. Access to and correct your personal information;
2. Delete your personal information;
3. Change your authorization scope or withdraw your authorization
5. Cancel promotional information sent to you;
6. Response to your above requests
VI. Protection of minors' information
Larspring.com attaches great importance to the protection of minors' personal information. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you must obtain prior written consent from your parent or legal guardian before using our products and/or services. Larspring.com protects the personal information of minors in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of the State.
We may update the Policy at any time to respond to changing legal, technical or business developments. We will take appropriate measures to inform you of any updates thereof. If required by applicable laws on data protection, for significant changes, we will also announce in a noticeable manner, explaining specific changes to the Policy in a manner including but not limited to emails, text messages, or special tips on the browsing page.
You can check when the Policy was last updated by checking the "Last update on" at the top hereof.
VIII. How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us at E-mail: email@example.com
Your personal information is controlled by Reed Sinopharm Exhibitions Co., Ltd.